My Promises ^_^
I promise to update as much as possible…
- I promise to help reduce the stigma associated with invisible illnesses of any kind; both mental and physical. I will make a space where others can turn to for help.
- I promise that I will do my best to make this a “safe place” for anyone in this community.
- I will treat everyone like family.
- I will hold myself to the same respect that I hold others.
- I will encourage Self-love
- I will be transparent in my actions.
- I promise to always be open minded.
- I promise to send messages of encouragement to anyone that asks for such in this community.
- I promise to share all stories with the community, good or bad.
- I promise to remind people that they are never alone, whatever their struggles may be.
- I promise to bring awareness to any invisible illness if they are brought to my attention after I do the research necessary to write about them.
- I promise to share all of my journey.
- (almost all pictures are those that I personally take; usually on my cell phone.)
- I lastly promise to keep all above promises.
“The question is not how to get cured, but how to live.” -Joseph Conrad